Hiring a safe, it implies that a certain quota by an individual transfers a certain risk to an insurance company, who through this type of private insurance, should such a need arise would take care of the expense that would entail a possible problem on the insured person or object.
Insurance for injury to persons:
In personal insurance, the insured person is it protects the individual against the occurrence of an event that affects them directly, such as death, survival, impaired health, etc. Also within this group are more specific subcategories of insurance:
- Life insurance are intended to compensate heirs upon the death of insured.
- Accident insurance covering the physical integrity of the people who are affected by an accident.
- Mainly it covers the insured about possible injuries that careen due to misfortune of an accident.
- Travel Insurance ensures the traveler in various aspects, either by loss of luggage, for inability to travel, for legal problems at the destination, etc. Such insurance can be Multi-Ride or contracted on time and can also be long lasting or short.
- Health insurance cover in the event of an unexpected illness the insured compensation for the amount previously agreed hauled well as drug costs or medical care.
Property damage insurance:
Within this category they are safe whose main purpose repair the loss that an insured may suffer in their assets as a result of a casualty.
General insurance are divided into two groups:
Certain things and objects, intended to indemnify the insured for property losses suffered directly into a well of its assets.
Liability insurance aimed at guaranteeing the insured against liability incurred by any third party for acts for which he is responsible and to protect their heritage.
We found a variety of insurance against damage to property or real estate, including the most prominent are:
- Fire insurance
- Home insurance
- Insurance against theft
- Car Insurance
- Liability insurance
- Private insurance legal expenses
- Private insurance surety
Tips for choosing the best insurance
Before opting for cover and take out insurance must:
- Compare insurance on the market
- Choose the one that offers us more coverage depending on our needs
Review the policy: insured, deductible and cost premium amount
What insurance should hire?
- Life insurance. It is essential when someone is financially dependent on us, as if we die or have an accident that prevents us from working, such person or persons, would be economically disadvantaged.
- Health insurance. If we do not have social security is advisable to hire a health insurance. This covers outlays and hospitalizations, medical care, surgery and medicine.
- Car insurance. If we cannot hire a full coverage, it is best to have at least liability insurance to cover damages that can be caused to a third party.
Liability insurance for home. Natural phenomena are not something you can control, but we can lessen the effects at home. Home insurance dampens spending caused by fires, leaks, floods and even theft. The advantage is that hedges provide for the protection of the physical structure of the buildings and the contents of the house. Although an earthquake or flood are unlikely, we think that an oversight with a faucet or electric shock can happen at any time.
Like any product of this type has a terminology that, if we are not experts, we can be complicated. These are some of the terms that we should review before signing the insurance contract:
- Coverage: the specific risks against which insurance protects you, we review well what events are considered at this point.
- Policy: the document containing the general, particular and special rules governing the relationship between the insurer and we have to thoroughly review each of the clauses and exceptions.
- Sum insured: it is the maximum we will pay the company if a loss covered by the coverage occurs.
- Prima: the price of insurance, the amount we have to pay to be insured, the arrangements to cover this expense can be monthly or even annual, everything depends on the insurance company.
- Deductible: the counterparty must pay in case of accident, often applied for car insurance and home, the idea is that the insured has some responsibility for not incur risks deliberately.